PA News: Friday 20th November 2020
'Yule' be glad to know that we won't be asking for chocolate, sweets or any other donations this year, just a simple £5 donation to cover both events. Your child will get to have a fun Christmas Movie afternoon with sweets and a drink, Father Christmas will conduct a socially distanced class visit, every child will get a gift and get to wear their favourite Christmas jumper/ Christmas coloured clothes.
INFANT SCHOOL DATES:
Donations are to be made online via our PTA Events platform following the 6 simple steps below.
1. Go to the St Helen’s PTA Event website (www.pta-events.co.uk/st-helens) and log in.
2. If you haven’t bought tickets/products from the website before you will need to register. Once registered, you will be directed to the events/tickets page which displays the Christmas Fun Day Donation item.
3. We are asking for a suggested donation of £5.00 per child and the default price has been set to £5.00, however you are able to override the amount and donate more if you would like to. You are required to add a quantity, if you only have one child at the school you should add one however if you have more than one child (across both the Infant and Junior schools) you should add the total number of children at the school. You should then select ‘Add to basket.
4. Select checkout where you will be presented with the Gift Aid form. If Gift Aid is applicable tick the ‘add Gift Aid’ box and complete a very short form. If Gift Aid is not applicable go straight to checkout.
5. You will then need to input your child’s name and select their class.
6. Continue to checkout and pay for your donation via the Stripe Payment option using a debit or credit card. You are not required to print a copy of your donation confirmation.
ALL ONLINE ORDERS NEED TO BE COMPLETED BY 6:00PM ON TUESDAY 8th DECEMBER 2020.
PA News: Friday 6th November 2020
We are pleased to be working with Easy fundraising to raise money for the school at no extra cost to you and all from the comfort of your own home with some online shopping. Easy fundraising in an online platform for shopping and the retailers offer a variation of percentage for your online purchase to your chosen charity – St Helens School PTA – Brentwood. Follow the simple steps to get involved.
Click Easy Fundraising – select St. Helen’s School PTA, register your details and download the app and then every time you need to shop online open the app and browse your retailer as you would on their direct apps and that’s it – all the extra money raised for the school will be greatly received. If you have any queries please contact Sthelenspta@gmail.com to get you started.
Thank you for all your Christmas orders they are now being processed and will be delivered to the school in the next few weeks.
The non uniform day raised £777 thank you for your support
We are planning fun Christmas events for the children in school .. keep an eye on PA news in the newsletter, follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/sthelensptabrentwood/ and Instagram https://instagram.com/sthelenspta?igshid=1j5ctyja9hqd1
We are looking for sponsors - please contact us on email@example.com if you can help. Many thanks
AGM – Tuesday 13th October – 7pm
The Parents Association (PA) plays a vital part in the school community and as parents and carers of St Helen’s children you are automatically members of our schools Parents Association and therefore you are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting (AGM). The AGM is an opportunity for you to find out about your PA and how you can support your schools as well as elect the PA Committee to represent the association throughout the forthcoming academic year. We welcome new committee members and with a number of the existing committee stepping down this year the PA really needs extra parents/carers to help support the vital role it plays in providing our schools with additional income to maximise our children’s school experience......the PA needs you!
Attached is information detailing the different types of PA roles, if you would like to put yourself forward for one of the roles please email firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 2nd October.
Unfortunately this year we are unable to hold a face to face meeting but will be conducting the meeting online. If you would like to attend the online meeting on Tuesday 13th October please email email@example.com by Tuesday 6th October. You will then be sent an invite a couple of days before the meeting detailing how to join online.
For further information please contact Vicki firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amazon Wish Lists: October 2020
St Helen's PA work really hard all year round to raise funds for the school. This year as you can imagine the School budgets are tighter than ever with no additional income for the extra things they’ve had to put into place because of COVID-19. In addition many of our usual fundraising events can’t go ahead.
The Heads and Teachers have given us a list of things that would be very useful to support the school, benefiting our child’s education and experiences.
We would be grateful if you could take a look at their Amazon wish lists and should you wish to donate any of the items you can order directly and all items will be sent directly to the school.