Where can I get advice - St Helens Infant School

Go to content

Main menu:

Where can I get advice


Where can I get advice?

You can contact our Data Protection Officer at dpo@st-helens-inf.essex.sch.uk or by calling 01277 215626.

For independent advice about data protection, privacy and data sharing issues, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) at:

Information Commissioner's Office
Wycliffe House
Water Lane
Cheshire SK9 5AF

Tel: 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 if you prefer to use a national rate number

Alternatively, visit ico.org.uk or email casework@ico.org.uk.
Back to content | Back to main menu